- A sequence of pitches (up to 10 per sequence) can be quickly saved and accessed on your favorite sequences screen so you can challenge the mechanics of any hitter or replicate a specific pitcher
- There are four different run types for every sequence; ‘auto’ will select the pitches in the order you saved them once, ‘repeat’ will continuously pitch the sequence in order, ‘random’ will randomize the list, ‘manual’ selection allows you to change the order as desired
- For initial set-up, center pitch in the middle of the plate and the horizontal pitch locators in a centered position, then throw a pitch to get elevation. You are now set to position your pitch locators to establish repeatability or to set-up a change of location with each pitch.
- When the pitch locators are released, it allows for free movement of the throwing head for all fungo work, like line drives and fly balls.
Utilities and Settings
- Within settings you can select the skill level of pitches you want for the standard pitches, either adult or youth
- Simple adjustments of changing speed from MPH to KMH, language selection, auto shut-down time, as well as buzzer volume and screen brightness adjustments are also made here
- A screen lock-out option is available in setting that will allow you to establish a password in order to access the machine operations
- Machine diagnostics and error code definition is located in utilities
- Any update to the software is made in utilities and will be downloaded from the SA site
- In utilities there will be a counter that tracks the number of pitches thrown by the machine during the life of the unit